Ink Battle Ink Battle

Fun game. Little easy for my speed touch typing but still a fun game :) well done.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Lame... That's all I have to say. It looks appealing, looked promising... But the fact you'd go to all the effort just to PISS people off is beyond me... Only thing you've achieved here is wasting time, yours and anyone who hits the play button on this crap. If you got the potential, why not create a working game? Would be awesome to play a game based on the Hunger Games, where you could survive, fight the other players, build shelter, etc...

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

NICE GAME

cool game, nice and hard lol

it runs slow on me comp for some reason =[

:the game: :the game:

What The ?£TG""!!

What the hell is this ?

Seems you run off the edge of a platform? - Constantly? -.- no skills to make a real wtf =\ seriously too much junk on newgrounds now =[ make something playable at least?

Newgrounds Shoop RPG Newgrounds Shoop RPG

They delete all my reviews on this crap.

Bit biosed, they make a crap game, but cause its an official newgrounds one they keep deleting my reviews. Can't you take constructive criticism? - I did better than this when I was a kid and was playing with flash, its a serious let down.

It needs more thought and effort into it.

You'll probably delete this review to save your feelings, but aye... the game will never improve if you can't take constructive criticism.

Warlords: Heroes Warlords: Heroes

Pretty awesome! =D

This games pretty awesome! Hard at times, gets a little boring, but overall, good job =)

Epics of Distant Realm Epics of Distant Realm

Not my cup of tea

Make a real rpg, like diablo, or zelda =p

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

No offense but this is pretty crap

No offense, but this is kinda lame, sorry... I know it takes alot of effort to make a flash game, but sometimes its worth putting a little more effort into making a decent game.

$wag $wag

Moveability's no good

Decent idea, altho i aint a fan of point n click adventures, U need to put arrows on the exits etc, so u can click them 2 move instead, cause i couldnt even exit a house.

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

pretty decent!

Pretty decent, gets hard! need 2 take time off buying weapons after turn, maybe have a pause option aswell, none stop grinding is bad :P need a break when possible! Apart from that nice job