The Kingpin ep.1 The Kingpin ep.1

Not very good =\

Bad animation, text instead of voice.... expected more

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Good - I want to see more!

Nice, good animations and voicing! Would like to see full episodes of this :D

Typical Call of Duty... Typical Call of Duty...

Absolutely ACE! lol

Damn this is epic, nice short, animations good too, seen this on youtube at first, lol laughing so hard even after like the 20th time of playing it. Just loving the facial expressions :D boom, headshot!

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Definite 10!

Its hard to find good animation like this, and I do realise the work invovled. Really good! 10/10! Cool and yet funny in some parts ^,^

"Porcelain" "Porcelain"

outstanding!

This animation is outstanding, im lost for words. Really good job mate, sorry 2 hear about ur loss. Im sure ur dads looking down on u and proud at ur tallent.

Egg Egg

Lol!

lol pretty cool, nice animation, ended a bit suddenly for my liking :) good work tho

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Turned off after 20 seconds

I think I made it through to 20 seconds before turning it off, as the "Voice" sounds more like commentary on a dvd, sounds too recorded, no expression or effort in the voice. Sorry, not sure how well the animation is as I didnt last it past the talking.

Emptygoddess responds:

Then your five of a review is quite nice of you. Good sir i give you a hug cake.

Doofie Doofie

Cool!

Nice! :) Very cool & Funny xD

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Great animation... Whats with the screamo? >,<

Hey, again great animation, however I was disapointed when I had to turn it off after a few seconds due to the horrible racket playing in the background.

You need to think of all audiences and choose a different style of music that isn't so... Screamo?

Again keep up the good work.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Truely amazing...

I realise how hard it is to do good animation, and how time consuming it is, and this is one outstanding piece of work... If you haven't already, you should consider getting yourself a contract with a local television station for making some of these cartoons for television and broadcast...

They truely are amazing, I'm going to watch your others now, keep up the good work.